Before the celebration of the MOTUL Valencia Grand Prix 2019 on 15, 16 and 17 November, the Circuit Ricardo Tormo has arranged a camping area that can be used by fans that have bought event tickets.
- Toilets and showers
- Security service 24h
- WiFi access
- Cattering Area: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Chemical Toilets
- Night Lighting
- Medical Service 20:00 to 6:00.
- Leisure area
- Waste containers BOOKINGS
Prices for use of the camping area are: general prices MAKE YOUR BOOKING
- General Camping Plot (1 camping tent and 1 car or 2 motorbikes): 10 € per day
- Motorhome: 20 € per day
- Price per persona: 10 € per day.
- Children up to 6 years do not pay
- It is forbidden to camp and park caravans / motorhomes in the car park and other areas of the circuit outside the camping area.
The camping area opens to the public on Thursday, November 5 at 16:00, we are looking forward your arrival!!
- Tickets for Friday-Saturday-Sunday, will have access from Thursday 14th at 16:00 h
- Tickets for Saturday-Sunday, will have access from Friday 15th at 18:00 pm.
- The Sunday Tickets may accede from Saturday 16th from 7 to 18:00 pm.
- Users can sleep on Sunday and leave on Monday until 12:00 h.
The camping area will be located, as in previous years, in the right field close to the roundabout. For more information about hoiw to arrive please clik here.