The Ricardo Tormo Circuit convenes car sessions open to anyone who wants to ride with their car, both professionals and amateurs.
- 4 RUNS OF 30 MINUTES, UNLESS PURCHASED SINGLE
- COMPANY (Anyone who wants it)
|4 batches (advance sale only)
- MANDATORY INSURANCE, €15 per person, this must be contracted both for the pilot and for the companion, in case you want to bring a companion. It will have to be paid at the Race Office.
- BOX RENTAL: Those who wish to box will have to pay €165, plus a €100 deposit that will be refunded once the key is returned. It will have to be paid at the Race Office.
- This is a FUN RIDE, not a competition.
- The vehicle must be in good cosmetic and mechanical condition.
- The Circuit reserves the right to enter vehicles based on security reasons under the exclusive criteria of the race direction. Single-seater and convertible vehicles will not be admitted in general batches.
- Both pilot and companion must be over 18, with the exception of federated pilots, a fact that must be accredited.
- The The pilot must have a B driving license.
- The pilot assumes any type of damage that may occur to his vehicle or between assisting vehicles.
- The use of a helmet is mandatory; if it is for motorsports, it may be open, otherwise it must be integral.
- The use of a seat belt or harness is mandatory.
- All additional safety measures (flame retardant clothing , harnesses, bars, fire extinguishers…) are welcome but not compulsory.
- The maximum authorized blood alcohol level will be 0.0 and it can be checked randomly during the event.
- It is not allowed carry loose objects inside the vehicle.
- It is not allowed to carry occupants in the rear seats.