There are different options. The most recommended is to come by motorcycle, as there will be facilities to enter, also exclusive parking areas within the Circuit. It is also advisable to take the train or a taxi: the train leaves you at the circuit station, about ten minutes walking from the area of grandstands; the taxi will leave you comfortably next to the main entrance of the circuit.
The car is the least recommended option. For vehicles there will be two alternative parking areas this year because of the works of the outskirts of the Circuit, one located in the Polígono Castilla from Valencia and another in the Polígono La Reva from Ribarroja. From that points there will be free shuttle buses that will take you to the Circuit in ten minutes.
No all the tickets are sold.During the Grand Prix, from 16th to 18th November, you will be able to buy the tickets of 2019 at the Circuit lockers with a 30 percent discount. Prices range are between the 129,50 euros of the Tribuna Boxes to 31,50 euros of the Tribuna Blanca. You can purchase a maximum of ten tickets per person.
On Friday and Saturday there will be activity on track from 09:00 until 15:50. Sunday races will run in the framework of usual schedules in Europe after the warm ups:
Yes. You can access to the Circuit with your weekend ticket. The Pit-walk will begins at 17:30 and will have a maximum capacity of 3.000 people.No, there are not for saleYes, you can bring food and drink. Alcoholic drinks are not allowed, neither glass containers or cans, you must take the drink in plastic bottles. You can also take small fridges.
– In the camping there will be security service 24 hours
– Also medical service from 20:00 to 06:00
– Terrace area with breakfast, meals and dinners
– Toilets, showers and sanitary booths
The camping area opens to the public on Thursday at 08:00. In addition, users who want it, will be able to sleep on Sunday and leave the camping on Monday until 12:00.
– Emergencies (ambulances, police, civil guard, firefighters, etc): 112
– Circuit Ricardo Tormo: 96 252 52 20
– Valencia tourist info: 96 352 49 08
– Manises-Valencia Airport: 96 159 85 00
– RENFE (trains): 91 232 03 20
– Metro Valencia (underground): 90 046 10 46
– EMT (Valencia buses): 96 315 85 15
– Taxi: 96 370 33 33 / 96 357 13 13
– Road help and assistance: 91 742 12 1
Yes, they are.Yes, you can find them on the ‘Circuitienda’.