Find out about the prices and sale conditions for entrance tickets to the Motul Comunitat Valenciana Grand Prix 2015. The Gran Premio de la Comunitat Valenciana 2015 will be held on the 6th, 7th and 8th of November 2015 at the Ricardo Tormo Circuit in Cheste (Valencia).
10% discount available from 15th November 2014. Only at circuitvalencia.com.
Here you have all the information of the campsite: closer, more connected, cheaper and more biker than anyone
- Advance ticket sale channels: www.circuitvalencia.com.
- Compare tickets at www.circuitvalencia.com: When purchasing tickets online at entradas.circuitvalencia.com you will receive your tickets as you buy them Valid tickets will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail which will be valid for direct entry to the Circuit. Remember to print them before coming.
- Reduced rate tickets: If you have purchased tickets at reduced rates over the valid price during the purchase period, you must provide documents to prove this when you collect your tickets and when you enter the Circuit on the event days.
- Junior Discount: Children between 6 and 16 years old will have a 50% discount.
- Carnet Jove and Circuit Member Discounts This discount is only applicable on one ticket per card.
- The Name and ID Number provided during the purchase process will appear on your tickets for organisation purposes, but they will not be binding for access by users.
- The purchaser will be the only authorised party in the event of any incidents with the purchased tickets.
- 21% VAT included in all prices.
- All seats are numbered.
- All tickets are valid for the three days of the event (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Access is free for children under 6 years old.
- The organisation will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
- Once tickets have been purchased, no refunds or changes will be allowed.
- The organisation reserves the right to change details without prior notice.
- Prices are valid except for any typing errors.
- No refunds or changes will be allowed, except if the event is cancelled.
- The promoter will not be liable for any tickets that have not been purchased via official sales channels. Any torn or defaced tickets, or any showing signs of forgery will entitle the organisers to refuse entry to the Circuit.
- The promoter reserves the right to change seats without prior warning, providing this is due to a justified cause.
- The promoter reserves the right to admission under the legally established terms and conditions.
- Closed circuit television cameras are operating in and around the Circuit. You hereby agree to any images of you to be recorded for security purposes. Processing recorded images will be carried out in accordance with current legislation pursuant to personal data protection and any other applicable regulations, and may be transferred to the competent authorities if requested.
- When entering the Circuit, members of the public may be searched in accordance with the law. It is forbidden to bring in any alcoholic drinks, weapons, objects that could be used as weapons or any others that the promoter considers to be dangerous or forbidden under current regulations. Likewise, access to any persons found under the effects of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, stimulants, psychotropics or other similar substances will be denied
- No animals, except guide dogs as established in Royal Decree 3250/1983, will be allowed access to the Circuit.
- The promoter reserves the right to evacuate the facilities for security purposes.
- Ticket holders are aware of and accept the risks inherent to motorcycling competitions and accept all risks and hazards stemming from these events. Ticket holders waive, in their own name and that of their heirs or rightful heirs, all or any claims that could be filed (now or at any time in the future), exempting Dorna Sports, S.L. (“Dorna”) and/or the Circuit from any liability. Any photographs or recordings obtained by ticket holders may not be used for commercial, promotional or any other purposes (except for private use) without prior consent in writing by Dorna. Ticket holders exclusively transfer their rights to any image from attending the event to Dorna and the Circuit (perpetually and for the entire world) for exploitation through any means and/or media and for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes. Ticket holders hereby undertake not to take out any litigation against Dorna and/or the Circuit. Ticket holders accept being bound by the conditions contained in this entrance ticket, and any other established at the Circuit entrances.
- Noise levels inside the facility can reach high levels and the use of ear protection is recommended to avoid possible hearing damage.
- Once inside the facility, walk along the access and assigned routes, observing respectful, prudent behaviour and in accordance with the measures and instructions by the facility staff.
- Spectators are responsible for the good condition of their entrance tickets and must keep their tickets with them until the end of the event as, under no circumstances (theft, deterioration, etc.) will any duplicate tickets be issued.